<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12473198?origin\x3dhttp://juz-ana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, August 15, 2005

OH MY GOOOODNESS !!!
.
I KILLED A COCKROACH!
.
It's soOoo SOoo unbelievable.
.
The FIRST EVER COCKROACH which i've killed. YES it's da 1ST !
.
Recently i've so not been myself. I felt freaking fcuked up and bitchy. BITCHY. . i don really noe the exact definition of being a BITCH. . but i just felt sO. BITCHY. . . a r g h . .
.
Anyway yar. . i'm so NOT ME till the extent that i had got the courage to kill the frigging ARSE.
.
It was a wednesday-short day. Reached home. . walked ard the hs. . got changed. I returned to the living room, gonna take a rest at the sofa when i noticed a freaking creature crawling on my desk-one which i'll ALWAYS be at when i'm home. . be it doing work or using comp. The freak caught my attention. A small black arse which struck me as a cockroach n nth else. BUTT refusing to think for the worst, i decided to take a closer look. My instinct was assured.
.
YET AGAIN. . cockroach appeared to scare the shit out of me whenever i'm ALONE at home. SUCH an ASS rite. A R G H. This Edd added that. . they were out to acc me. . cos they noe i'm ji mo. . wahhhhhhh P I G
.
Alrite my next thought was to KILL it! I noe it's gonna be hell for me should it be left to loiter ard my hs. . It's so gonna come out and haunt me UNPREPARED next time. I"M soOOo soOOo NOT gonna allow for any possibility of such a day. HELLA NOOOO!
.
SO. . i went to the kitchen n got hold of a baygon. *HIAK HIAK* U'RE SO GONNA BE DEAD Man.
.
And there i was. . standing in a position ready to run off shld it fly. . while i juz KEPT SPRAYING the BAYGON on it. That freaking moment . . I became a saddist instantly. . I was SO FILLED WITH HATRED and DISGUST. I just kept spraying and spraying till it laid MOTIONLESS be4 i can affirm that it was REALLY DEAD. Till then. . my desk had already bcome GLOSSY. wahahahha.
.
Dad was at the door step when the whole war ended. I shouted to him that there was a cockroach n when he entered. . wad caught his attention . . was the Glossy desk instead of the freaking ARSE lying there -_-"
.
OkayYe. . tt's my encounter with the FREAK. (",)

DiaNa-drowned-in-music do it @ 6:52 AM | comment

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com