Sunday, October 02, 2005
I've got TONS of things i wanna blog on. There's lotsa drafts under my 'Posting' awaiting for me to get them done and be published up. BUTT . . i just don't have the time and energy.
I shall just paste the whole chunk of convo up. .
ME EDD
ehh edd. tekong cfm ve ppl in uniform not. or only the enlistees ard?
got la
alot..
u will get to see alot of officers n etc
hahaa
n alot of instructors all in uniform
hahaa fetish
HAHAHAHHAHAHA
old old one ar?
young de la
hehee
u sure happy one
HAHAHA
if tt day u see me.
mus help to suppress the excitement within me okaye.
HAHA. else i'll be there smiling away. HOHOHO.
later u come in uniform also.. then jialat
cannot help to suppress.. but add on to it instead.
Anyway he wont be in uniform, so no worries. Okaye well. . main purpose of showing the convo. . is just to show that i'm EXCITED and kinda looking forward to that day. I'm going tekong. =) Ya that's it.
Alryte another crap. .
The convo between Me and LN. . We were toking about something then he replied. .
i boh wei kong (which means i'm speechless)
i tot ure sayin ur name is wei kong
surname boh
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then like sayin pledge
.................................................
i.. boh wei kong.. declare tt . . . blah blah
That was just merely what i thought initially. But he got agitated and seemingly near to the stage of vomiting blood.
OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD!!!!!!!!
ur suaning skills very pro
till i beh tah han
now i coughing
Din know i'm that amazing-i can make ppl cough. Why din you people tell me? HOHO =D
yes u r
cool. i shall tok to ppl i buay song more often.
...
make them COUGH. =) *hiak hiak* evil laughter *
!!!!!!!!
ok i need to drink water and cool myself down
b4 my veins burst
WAHAHAHAHA. Need so kua zhang not? Forever exaggerating. *Shake head*
Alryte. . enough of crap. .
Back to proper stuff. . Today i happened to tune in to the show "A Date with the Vampire III"(i dont normally do because i'm not really keen about that show). Then i came across one of the scene where a guy is waiting in a cafe for the gerl he loves. She called and apologised for not going in to meet him though she was just outside. Reason being she has still not gotten over her boyfriend who died in an accident blah blah. .
Please pay attention to his reply. .
"Okaye. . I won't despair with you. . I will only work harder. When u have forgotten everythng and ready to move on, you'll realised. . that everythng is already prepared for ya. "
AWW~ How SWWWEEEETTT~ That's SoOoOo touching. Simply melt my heart upon hearing that.
BUTTT . . Simply hope guys can come up with something NEW. Be creative and not follow suit. To copy WHOLE CHUNK seriously deserve a tight slap. Smack your face. OH ya. . maybe you can be a FREAK and trot out the damn old cliche that "I'll wait for you. . no matter how long it will take. I'll just keep on waiting. ." ARGH.
Okaye. I'm not in my usual self as i typed this post. Perhaps I'm too tired. I getting agitated with everything.
BYE.



