Thursday, December 29, 2005
JQ's Birthday ! ! ! !
Alryte. . On the 23rd, we celebrated Miss Cowie's Birthday.
This entry is more of a photo-blog.
I'll let the pictures do most of the talkings. =)
The Star of today's episode. . .

*Special treatment given- An exclusive border okayye. =D



* Seems like the focus here are on the Santa and the imitation 'RAIN'deer. hoHOho

*Satisfied with their meals. . .
Ready for more photo whoring sessions. . . .



This flower is nice ryte! Im so jealous cann. . ^-^ha
Anyway just learnt from the owner that she had 'dismantled' it and donno which part of it had gone to be the FERTILISER of her plants.
-__-"
What a short lifespan of only 5 days.
Real flowers are like that. Barely a week and it's gone.
They are great, lovely gifts.
The only pity is that they are not able to serve the function as a lasting memorial.
Oh well. . .
Anyway let's continue. .

* The NARCISSISTIC them and. .

*Their stupid attempts to get sharp chins. =D


*Caught in the act of kaypoh-ing -_-


*A distinction between the matured and the childish
muahahaha
Alryte. . doned.
JQ u better appreciate the efforts Ive put in !
I spent hours doing up the photos OKAYE ! !
And I have NOT even post my OWN BIRTHDAY yet but I went ahead with yours FIRST.
I'm NICE ryte.
HOHOHOHOHO
okaye . . my birthday up soon.
L a t e r s
BYE.



