Friday, March 10, 2006
Sometimes. .
Im jus soOooOoo ambitious.
It's especially evident in this hols.
Ive TONs of plansSSssSSss ahead, even before my exams ended.
Many a times,
in the midst of my revision,
my attention would start to wander away,
and the mind completely occupied by images and scenes of Sentosa.
Then came another voice, saying. .
"Keep your minds on your work!"
"Keep your minds on your work!"
.
But i'm jus so easily distracted. My mind just tend to wander off . . . .
.
Anyway back to my plans. Ive just written down on a piece of paper what i want.
.
.
I want to go Sentosa.
I want to go kayaking.
I want to go pool-ing.
I want to go chilling out. Bitching. Pubbing. Everything.
I want to go KTV with my bitches.
I want to go slacking. Be it Arab Street, Holland V, Town. Anywhere.
I want to hit the beach. Beaching.
I want to learn more on Malay language. Aku nak belajar Melayu Bahasa Melayu.
I want to learn new skills. New knowledge.
I want more exposure to new places. New experiences.
I needa work.
.
.
[ Digression. . . ]
Earlier on, Yan and Lia told me the malay word for slacking but Ive forgotten wad is it. So since im talking to ED on msn, conveniently i turned to him. In a calm tone, he replied "Erm. . Sloka. ."
.
.
AHH LAAAA ! ! ! SLOKA ???!!!!
Kepala otak kau!
Ape SLOKA seyy !
Kambeng. Damn ANYHOWs.
IF im not wrong, it's 'lepak' kan?
Im freaking sure it's NOT SLOKA la.
-__-"
.
.
.
OK back back.
Ya as i was saying im on hols. Cuti ! !
I wanna do so many thngs laa.
.
.
TAPI (But) . .
.
.
My clique namely JQ n CK. . they're drowning in a sea of presentations, assignments, quizzes and some avalanche of projects. And ME? The victim of them all. I couldnt ajak them out 'cos I KNOW. . i'll get the SAME few words bouncing back at me ( they're as prominent as those highlighted above ). Oh they're kind la. They gave me another reply to add some variety into it.
.
"Wait till May."
YES. This is it. MAY.
Bagus kan?
Thnks so much. Loving it.
--________________--"
.
.
And Others? Either they're still on school term, they're on attachment, they're working or they're like CK n JQ.
Holly Shite.
.
.
ARGH. So this explains why i was very frustrated. I have got SO much things I wanna do but i do not know where to start off from. Not to forget, $$$ is needed for the above. So i reckon that the difficulty in finding a 1-mth job too, contributed much to the vexation within me. ARGH.
The fact that Im more of a night-goer; hanging out till the wee hours, makes things worst. Few can do that with me.
.
Ah laa. .
Ape nie. .
Layan saya boleh eh?
.
( Im tryin to apply what ive learnt so far, based on my understanding. Which means, whatever said has NOT been 'vetted'. In view of the weird timing that im typing this entry, it's obvious that there's no one i can consult. So yeah. Pardon me if there's any weird usage of words. HAHA. I'll check with my frends and make amendments whenever necessary. Smile /Senyum ^-^ )
.
.
[Digression . . .]
ED's back online. So there i go, blabbering melayu to him. Without fail, he made me feel like an idiot. Whatever i say, he'll go "hahaha. LOLx. . . ". I bet he donno what im talking abt but AR LAHH. . like that makes me look so stupid can. AbCdEfG.
.
.
.
Alryte. Enough. Saya dah nak tidur.
Selamat Jalan.
BYE.



