<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12473198?origin\x3dhttp://juz-ana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Alryte. Resume updated. Email sent @ 5:05AM.

Prior to this, I was having a conference chat with JQ and CK on msn while doing up my resume. Being a perfectionist, I began asking them what are to be included. I wanted to get it more professionally done-up. So there they started telling me and JQ even sent me a sample format. ( Thanks so much !!! ). In the midst of the discussion, I added a sentence, " actually it's only a 3-days temp job. "

Then came JQ's extreme change in attitude.
"KAOz. 3 days! not 3 years. Just give ur name, address and contact numbers can already la."

WAHAHHAHAHA.

P R A C T I C A L fella
-A certified Capricorn.-

Alryte anyway. .
Awaiting for good news. I hope.
PLs . . .


Oh talking about this. .
On 20th March ( Mon ),
I came to realise that my FFA notes, tutorials & everythng were nowhere in sight. I had a thorough rummage around the room but it was a futile attempt. After much recallings, I reckoned that i could have left it in the exam hall, which was on the 2nd of March.

HOLLY SHITE.
A lapse of . . 19 days . . before it was brought to my awareness ! !

FREAKK.
This is the attitude.

Before each exam,
those pieces of paper just seem to hold such great value to yoU. You wld prefer dating these expressionless sheets to an appointment with soulful beings. You wld be holding them so dearly; face it all day long and mug. In the midst of it, you wld be busy putting on 'make-ups' for them and trying to make sense with what their unique features ( read: the words ) mean; while for the already-coloured, you wld still be kept busy nevertheless, doing more of 'touch-ups' though. At the end of the day, suave and beautiful notes presented before you.

After each exam,
a drastic drop in its value. To some, the notes become worthless and are teetering on the brink of falling into the embrace of the rubbish bin. How ironic.

BUTT BUTT. I wont do that.
I treasure yoU lots, my dear notes.
I blame it on my carelessness, my recklessness, my forgetfulness.
Tried searching for the lost&found service online. Lousy system. It used to be there but was nowhere in sight now. ARGH.
Im pinning my hopes on the Student Service Office now.
-cld it be at the SSO? i pray i hope i wish-

Pray along with me. I don wish to have another make-over sessions with the 70 over ( rough estimation ) black and white fellas.


_____________________________________________



Yesterday ( 24 March -Fri- )

Had an intensive* grocery shopping session at Carrefour.
SHIOK.
( *definition of intensive is subjective. For me, it's the 1st time im buying so much without my fam ard. )

The items include . .

*For salad and sandwich*
-AeroGreen Babyhead lettuce
-Picnic Ham
-Kraft Cheddar Cheese
-Chicken Franks
-Bonjour Bread

*For instant noodle*
-Mushroom
-Airflown Chai Sim from China

Note: Salad dressings, instant noodles and eggs are not included. NOT b'cos i already have them BUTT b'cos i decided to 'outsource'.
I'll get my dad to buy instant noodles and eggs and my bro for the thousand island.
MUAHAHAHAA.

No choice laa. Yours Sincerely setting aside budget to get fruitsSs.
Im on my way to getting my fam into a healthy lifestyle, yoU see.
The sudden interest arises b'cos Im currently reading a book on Health and Beauty which ive borrowed frm the library. There, i got a fair bit of insights to the different nutritional benefits frm the various kind of food/fruits and hence the sources to replenish the essential vitamin and mineral reserves in our body.

Then again, I may be enlightened but that DOES NOT equate to me being well-versed in it. So DO NOT ask/test me offhand anything that revolves ard this topic. Well. . I can summarise it though.
Eat more vegetables and fruits. That's the way to go abt it.
^-^
hoHOhohoHo.
Ive no idea how long this zeal will last me though.

Did i mention that i bought a watermelon the other day?
Enthusiastically, I cut them up, placed them nicely on a plate and waited for my parents to be back.
Yes. Indeed my dad returned. He acknowledged it but did no further than the constant questioning "yoU bought it ??????"
Mom came home v late. By then. . only a few pathetic pieces left.
In conclusion. . before they could get to taste it, they were already gone and digested.
=x
I'll be more filial next time. HAHA.


OH YA ! ! This aside.
Let me talk abt smthng which sent my blood boiling at the thought of it. ARGH.
This evening, dad came home frm work and he started asking me for the whereabt of a pair of slippers which was placed outside my house. The 1st thng that got into my mind was the rather-cheapo pair. So i wasnt bothered abt it and simply brushed it off with "I dont know", and continued with my preparation. When I got home frm groc-shop, mom greeted me at the door and she too, asked me for the slippers. She said it was gone. Again, i wasnt bothered. I just acknowledged it and proceeded to the basin to wash my hands.

GOODNESS ! !
The cheapo pair which i thought was stolen, is just before me.
WTH. * S T U N N E D *
That means another pair was gone. I was expecting for smthng bad. N yes indeed.
It is the Converse slippers which i got for my birthday, some times back.

FCUK YOU !
I curse U. Bloody arse. May you slip and fall and end up in a horrendously pathetic state. This is NOT the 1st time our shoes got missing. Damn fugly hated it.
FUCK YOU to have taken smthng of value to me.
CHEEBEH LAAAA. ARGHH.
Let's hope for the nails, thumbtacks wadever, on the ground to be eager to greet your fucking sucky foot and leave beautiful red kissmarks with a stinging sensation, to give you a double shiok-ness.

FCUK IT. GET A LIFE MANN.


___________________________________________


23 March ( Thurs )

Supposedly meeting the gerlz to hunt for the costumes. But due to several reasons, it was left with fen and I. It was pointless for us to go down to the shop when we do not have a cam with us. So we called up the respective shops. Mine was a pretty interesting encounter.

"Hi, good evening. Erm can i check with you. . do u ve those costumes for Africa Festival?"
"Oh yes we do have animal skins."
"Animal skins . . . ??"
"Yes. Those tribal type. . blahhhh"
"Ohh. I see. Okaye."
"Basically, there isnt much costumes, so to speak. They don wear much, just a leaf . ."

-Followed by laughter from both parties-

LOLz. Damn crap la.

Anyway a clever move indeed. It was abt 6pm then. Gd thng we made the calls. One of the shops doesnt have it and the others abt to close in an hr's time.

GREAT. Retail therapy. That shall be it.

Went ahead for a neoprint. The machine we took allowed us to design the pictures for a freaking long time. Unlike the others I took in the past where i had to rush like mad due to the limited time that tickled away so quickly, this machine will only start counting down when there's another grp of people taking it. Since there wasnt any, we spent a gd 10-15 mins just to deco it. HAHA. Freaking cool.











Freaking blur. I know. No scanner.
Snapped it jus to keep myself occupied. It's 11:14AM ( 25 Mar ) now and Ive yet to slp. Im keeping myself awake. Tts why.

Alryte. Thats it.
BYE.

DiaNa-drowned-in-music do it @ 11:27 AM | comment

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com