Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Prior to this,
I was entering an entry before i left to answer a call.
Then my hp kept sending out alert tones.
And Yes, it was flooded with incoming messages.
But No, it wasnt something that i would anticipate.
Instead.
It was smthng that got me shattered. Tears brimmed in my eyes.
The first message came around 11:28pm. The subsequent messages that followed got me even more panicky.
I did not break down right away but now i did.
I could hardly contain it within me any longer, as i thought through the convo I had with Val earlier on.
It's of a worrying concern, which so far, only the two of us know abt it.
Utterly lost.
Alryte mom just asked me abt it. She overhead the convo and the keyword " hospital " etc.
"who was admitted to the hospital?"
--"no nth." was my reply to her.
I donno. I really dont.
Breaking it to them will cause them to worry.
And that's exactly the MAIN concern of bro.
Yes, indeed. It definitely will. BUT i thought they ought to be informed about it.
THEN again, there's a limit to what we can do. He's out in the foreign land--Brunei.
I'm in a dilemma.
I'm scared.
I'm angst-ridden.
I'm utterly lost.
At the mean time, i can only pray hard,
- - -I'll be praying hard for yoU, my dearest. - -
while i tink of a better way to put things through.



