Saturday, June 10, 2006
10 June 2006 -Saturday-
THe start of my 1st official off-day,
as well as the 1st 'rehearsal' at the stadium.
Simply S H I O K.
Why? Cos . . .
[1] I had my dosage of sunlight.. (sound like vampire but aiya not like im not exposed to sunlight, jus that i hardly get to stand under the sun, unlike the days in TKBand where everyone literally turned chao-ta.) No doubt it was hot n i was perspiring like wadd, but the feeling was shiok. My sole objective - Be Tannnnnnnn-
=D
One of my fren got tanned soOo freaking easily la. She had a donation sticker on her hand, she removed it and a rectangular patch was seen. She shifted the elastic band of her shoe and a strip seen across her feet.
-__-"
WTH.
[2] I had my share of fetish satisfied. My friends, yoU ought to have known this. If yoU don, pls do some reflections =D
Oh well. How great can it be when i could get the above whenever there's rehearsals. There's simply alot more to it. Fun, joy, laughter, dance, joke, craps . . .
Just how much i look forward to each and every trainings/rehearsals.
OH YA. I bumped into my exclassmate frm my previous Alma Mater. Initially it was just "eh hi, bye" when he spotted me. Later he came over to crap, AS USUAL. As we blabbering and crapping away, I felt a freaking weird kind of attention tt we were getting and this friend whom i was talking to, seemed to be looking around strangely too.
--There, my Primer friends were standing in a row behind him while my mentors and all, forming another behind me--
Guess it wasnt difficult to imagine how was the scene like. Btw.. a row doesnt mean 10over ppl and by forming, i don mean they literally lined up. Pls don be stupid and make exaggerating assumptions.
I felt like holding up a board and proclaimed that "He's my FRIEND!"
Wad piang eh.. the feeling was like the 2 of us were flirting. His fellow mates who past by, wld grin, giggle and call him. -_-" Pls la. It's just so us that we'll crap abt anythng n everythng even though we have not met for long. So spare us the commotion mann. Irritating.
OH. . he was in UNIFORM but not fully 'geared up'. SIAN. Ive nv been able to accept that he gets into the Commando Unit, and now this stupid fella told me he is part of the GOH contingent for the parade. My first reaction "What The Hell! Chao geng one la!" We're nv kind with our words. Our convo is always full of sarcasms. But then, really lohhhh. He's the 3rd person I noe who are involved in the GOH. Why my friends all so lucky one huhh?
Anyway Missy LJQ ajak me for the Aviva Open Singapore 2006 at the Indoor Stadium. So after the event, i took the chartered bus and dropped at the pickup pt-Lavender MRT. I knew i could go str8 to the I.stadium but I was hungry and it was raining and thus inaccessible for me. So i met up with JQ at Kallang Mac be4 proceeding for the match. The rehearsal ended early but i was delayed by the stupid bus and in the end we reached the I.stadium only at 3pm.
Our tickets

Some of the matches were exciting, especially the concluding match for the day -Men's Singles China ChenHong Vs Denmark Kenneth Jonassen- Mann. . they're great. Damn competitive. Click on the link for interesting and more precise details.
Attributing to my dad for my interest in badminton. He's always so keen whenever there's matches going on. Bro got him a $19 ticket but dad forgo it becos of work. *Pout* He must be disappointed. But Missy LJQ! Thnks so much for the invitation! It was simply a fantastic way to spend a day. hoHOho. Love it. =D
After the match, we rushed a cab home 'cos JQ was running late in meeting CK & all for night cycling. SORRY that i had insisted on not joining. Guess ive mentioned for the umpteenth time my reasons behind it, so i shall leave tt out here. =D In addition the latenight shopping at Suntec City was very much an enticement to me that i find freaking to refuse. BUT BUT BUTTTT. . i gave it a miss too, in the end. Btw. . dear PiggyXin, Thnks for informing! hoHoho. So surprised to see that tag, but at the same time, it was absolutely a heartwarming one. Xie Xie!! Muack. HAHA.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11 June 2006 -Sunday-
Decided to make-up for the loss (the latenight shopping that ive missed out).
Slogan for the day: Shop till yoU drop. HAHA
Butt at the same time, incorporate Aviva Open as one of the programmes for the day.
Woke up at 1 Plus in the afternoon. Switched on the TV and there it was Finals for the matches! Goodness. The match started at 1pm with the Finals for Women's Singles. Was contemplating whether i shld rush down to the I.stadium and view it Live. BUTTT there's only 5 final matches. I'll run the chance of missing out on my much anticipated All-Danish Final in Men’s Singles -Peter Gade Versus Kenneth Jonassen.
Indeed. I was right. It followed after the Women's Singles.
The Peter Gade versus Kenneth Jonassen clash was a splendid one.
With an initial lead of 11-5, it soon became 21-10 in abt 6mins' time (3:02-3:08)
Then it was 11-7, also within 6mins (3:12-3:18). The game ended with 21-14 (3:19-3:27).
HAHAHAA. YA i actually noted down the timing etc. Im jus so overly crazy. Jus imagine how excited i was thru'out the match. Even the 'reporter' or wadever it's called, was full of praises for them. "It was a great display of a top class men's singles . . dadadaa . . "
I was thankful that i stayed at home, cos i got to see their expressions clearly unlike yest where JQ & I had to practically squint our eyes to see the letterings on their jersey. But the atmosphere and spirit of the people at the I.stadium was superb though. Nevermind as least i managed to take the following pictures. MUAHAHA ! !
This is Peter Gade . . .
with Kenneth Jonassen . . .

and their fairly short, fairly aggressive rally . . .
Within a court duration of 0:35 (acc. to the website) and the winner emerged.
Peter Gade is the Aviva Open 2006 Men's Singles Champion. [Link]
This is my favourite photo that ive taken. Look at that effect. It's brilliant. I did NOT do anythng to it. It's jus so being captured in this wayy. Absolutely lovely.
Here's the results of the other matches.
Notice that the Indonesian badminton teams won both category?
MUAHAHHA.
Im so proud of them.
Alryte. Enough. I'm going insane over them.
Ard 5plus, i went off to meet DJ who was in the cab waiting for me. SIA LA. It was meant to be a surprise since it was raining but i ended up rushing like wadd. HAHA. THankful for the thought though.
Went jalan jalan at 2 different places and had our dinner at CJ, amounting to 52 bucks. MUAHAHHA. YA. As usual, gluttons at work. =D
I'll spare the details 'cos im tired. hoHOho.
All in all. A fantabulous day i have had. SHIOK.
EndOfStory.
BYE.





